Our COVID-19 Statement
We hope that everyone has been staying healthy, happy, and safe during these challenging times. We want you to know that the safety of our patients and staff is extremely important to us, and we are making every effort to follow the best guidelines to keep everyone safe. We want you to know that we are open during our normal hours for all of your needs.
We are asking our patients, employees and visitors that they do not come to our offices if they have:
- A fever, cough or shortness of breath
- Recently been in close contact with anyone who is known to have or have had the coronavirus or is even suspected of having the virus
- Recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of the virus. This includes inside the United States travel as well as outside of the United States travel.
If necessary, please call 480-800-8346 to reschedule your appointment.
We ask that you bring your own face mask to your appointments. If you do not have one, we will supply you with one. We also ask that you keep your face mask on unless requested to remove by your provider. While in the office, please practice safe social distancing (staying 6 feet apart) from other patients whenever possible. Please note that for social distancing purposes, we have not only reduced our patient volume but have also modified our patient flow policies, such as limiting the check-out area to one patient at a time to avoid line formation.
Some of the new things we are doing to keep you safe are:
- Pre-appointment phone screenings
- Patients may check in by phone and remain in their car until the time of their appointment
- Sanitizing areas after every patient.
- Offering Telehealth appointments
- Hand sanitizer throughout the office
Most importantly, please protect yourself by washing your hands frequently with soap and water, covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing, and avoiding close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough. For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website.
Dr. Lynch, Audra, and Danica